I had an amazing year of interviews and learning. I have linked my videos to the amazing people I have had the pleasure of talking with this year.
- Matt Miller: Matt's work with Ditch That Textbook is becoming quiet legendary. His thoughtful contributions and DTTB Summit provides a treasure trove of resources and ideas. Video Only
- Fanny Passeport: I came across Fanny's work when I stumbled across her website that had the ISTE Standards for Students explained within a Thinglink. She has a kind hearted manner about her but is fearless in her #edtech adventures! Video Only
- Rachelle Dene Poth: Had a chance to meet Spanish/ STEAM Teacher, etc. Rachelle at ISTE 17 and she is just as inspiring in person as in this interview. Tons of great ideas! Video Only
- Katie Garner: Author and Educator, Katie, has a lot of great ideas for getting students reading! Not limited to #Edtech, Katie shared a lot of great ideas. Video Only
- Jen Giffen: Digital Literacy Resource Teacher with the York Region District School Board, Jen has amazing ideas and is Energy Plus! Find her work HERE. Video Only
- Liz Hardy: Liz is an online learning expert and has some amazing insights into education and learning in general. She wanted to do a text based interview only which was quite lively and fascinating. Check out her work: HERE
- Vicki Morgado: 16 Year Elementary Educator from Canada, Vicki is amazingly fluent in #Edtech. She has great ideas for becoming a Tech Savvy Teacher! Video Only
- Tanya Avrith and Holly Clark: Talked about #edtech ideas and their new book "The Google Infused Classroom. Video Only
- Annie Holmquist: A Writer for Intellectual Takeout, Annie often writes thought provoking articles about education. I really enjoyed bouncing ideas around with her! Video Only
- Jennifer Casa-Todd: Great opportunity to chat with Jennifer as she released her new book: Social Leadia. Video Only
- Monica Burns: Monica is a wealth of #edtech knowledge and insight. I was able to chat with her about her work and authorship. Video Only
- The NYSCATE Sessions: November is really a month devoted to our ISTE Affiliate. NYSCATE. This conference is a fantastic place to connect, learn, and share. I had a chance to chat with some great educators.
- Kyle Kitchen: Teacher/ Integrator with the District School Board of Niagara (Canada). Creator of Kinders That Code Website and much More! Video Only
- Mike Drezek- Technology Integrator at Lake Shore Central Schools. A Must Follow on Twitter! Video Only
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I will review it soon!